Time & Location
About The Event
Feedback is one of the most valuable communication skills that leaders and teams can use to maximize opportunities and have success.
Unfortunately, most leaders get very little feedback and that impacts everyone on their team as well as how the organization operates.
Why is it important?
When you do not get direct feedback from people:
- You are missing out on other's insights that could influence decisions.
- You have no idea how your leadership style is seen by your team.
- Your Strategic decisions could be implemented with crucial information missing.
Why don't more Leaders and Organizations incorporate this into their playbook?
Poor feedback is a barrier to effective communication and most leaders don't get enough.
Imagine getting feedback that would help you lead your team more easily and create new ways to open up communication.
In this fun interactive session, you will learn:
- About your feedback style and preferences
- You will get new perspectives on how others respond to your
- Techniques you can practice with your team right away.
You will also hear about more opportunities to learn more about your unique way of receiving and giving feedback and how a more in-depth awareness can support effective communication that supports your team, and organizational goals.
ONE TICKET- Is good for two people! Bring a colleague that loves to learn about leading others from a place of authenticity and integrity.
- One Ticket for 2 People - 8/23$75$750$0